Slim Mesh 18K Gold Stainless Steel Cuff Kada Bangle Bracelet For Men
(Inclusive of All Taxes). Shipping calculated at checkout
MAKE: Built With Skin Friendly (Hypo-Allergenic) 316L Surgical Stainless Steel.Highly Durable & Low Maintenance: Resistant To Rust, Oxidation & Discolouration, Ideal For Daily Wear In Humid Conditions.
SPECIFICATIONS: Height: 50.5 mm, Width: 60.5 mm, Breadth: 5 mm, Weight: 15 Gms.
PLATING: 10 Micron,18K Gold Plated, For Longer Lasting Shine & Durability.
WEARABILITY: Suitable For Office, Formal, Casual & Party Wear. Team Up With Denims,T-Shirts,Casual Shirts, Formal Shirt or Blazer And Add Class To Your Overall Look.Ideal Friendship Day, Valentine's Day Or Birthday Gift to Friend, Boyfriend,Son, Husband,Brother, Boss or Someone Special.
CARE: Avoiding Contact With Water, Perfumes, Chemicals Will Enhance The Life Of Rhodium Plating.
We offer a 7-day return policy on all our products, for all unused and unworn items, no questions asked. If you’re not satisfied with the items you have received, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Return for Order # ”, along with the product images. No return requests shall be accepted after 7 days.
RETURN PICK UP
We will arrange for the return pick up from the originally delivered address within the next 5 working days and may take up to 7 days for it to reach us.
Please note that the items must be returned in their original packing and should not have been used. ZIVOM reserves the right to process replacement/issue credit note after checking the returned items.
REPLACEMENT / EXCHANGE
Once your return is received and inspected by us, we will notify you over WhatsApp about the approval or rejection of your return. Once approved, we will either share a credit note with you or dispatch a replacement and inform you about the tracking details. The choice of replacement or credit note is yours. In case the same item is out of stock, we will issue a credit note, redeemable within the next 6 months.
Free Shipping Above Rs 599/-
Rs 60/- Shipping Charges on lower value orders
ESTIMATED DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Orders received till 9:00 am will be dispatched on the same working day. Orders received after 9:00 am will be dispatched on the next working day from our centralized warehouse in Mumbai.
It takes 1-3 days in Tier 1 cities, 3-5 days in Tier 2 cities, and 4-7 days in Tier 3 cities, from the day of dispatch.
Once dispatched, we will share the tracking number with you over an email and SMS. In case you do not receive your order beyond the estimated date, please WhatsApp us on 7303010911 and we will help you.
We know how much you love our jewelry so we have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewelry last a long time.
Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts, and acids. Keep your jewelry tarnish-free by keeping it dry.
- Don't wash dishes or do laundry with your jewelry on.
- Don't wear jewelry In the pool or at the spa.
- Don't put on lotion or perfume with your jewelry on.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it.
- The goal is to remove any oil, salt, or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Wear it last, and take it off first.
- Put Your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and before your take your clothes off. An accidental pull on the chain can break your favorite necklace.
- When performing activities such as laundry, cooking, or gardening, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to cleaning chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put jewelry on after applying hairspray and makeup. This goes back to keeping your jewelry dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion, and makeup usually contain harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewelry.
- Store your fashion jewelry in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other secure container. You can also store your jewelry in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
- Avoid air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish.
We recommend using a ziplock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidization.